Try these for two months and see the difference they make!
1. Get physical: exercise for half an hour three times a week
2. Count your blessings: at the end of each day, reflect on at least five things you’re grateful for.
3. Talk time: have an hour-long uninterrupted conversation with your partner or closest friend each week.
4. Plant something: even if it’s a window box or pot plant – and keep it alive!
5. Cut your TV viewing by half: at least.
6. Smile at and/or say hello to a stranger: at least once a day.
7. Phone a friend: make contact with at least one friend or relation you have not been in contact for a while and arrange to meet up.
8. Have a good laugh at least once a day.
9. Every day make sure you give yourself a treat: take time to enjoy this.
10. Daily kindness: do an extra good turn for someone each day.