26 January 2015

SEX AT 68

I just took a leaflet out of my mailbox, informing me that I can
have sex at 68.
I'm so happy, because I live at
number 72.  So it's not too far to walk home afterwards.  And it's the same side of the street. I don't even have to cross the road.


~~~~~

Answering machine message,
"I am not available right now,
but thank you for caring enough to call.  I am making some changes in my life.  Please leave a message after the beep.  If I do not return your call, you are one of the changes."

~~~~~

My wife and I had words, but I didn't get to use mine.


~~~~~


Frustration is trying to find your glasses without your glasses.

~~~~~

Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting. 

~~~~~


The irony of life is that,
by the time you're old enough to know your way around, you're not going anywhere.


~~~~~

God made man before woman so as to give him time to think of an answer for her first question.


~~~~~
I was always taught to respect my elders, but it keeps getting harder to find one.


~~~~~

Every morning is the dawn of a new error.


~~~~~


Aspire to inspire before
you expire.






No comments:

Post a Comment