27 February 2016

Image result for in moments of doubt you may say it aloud poem
YOU ARE SPECIAL


This was given to me many years ago by a friend, when I was going through a challenging phase:



In moments of doubt you may say it aloud:
'I'm nobody special, a face in the crowd.
I won't be remembered for the things that I've said,
I've little to show for the life that I've led.'

Well listen to me, get your head off your chest,
Don't judge your importance by fame or success.
You've set yourself standards and values of worth.
You're loved and considered the salt of the earth.

For the genuine feelings that set you apart,
and the caring affection that springs from your heart.
With the warmth and the wisdom in words that you speak, 
These are the talents that make you unique.
Image result for in moments of doubt you may say it aloud poem
Plus I added extra required of a star:
You're the last one to know how important you are.

Written by
David Prowse (nothing to do with Star Wars)

No comments:

Post a Comment