So: how to clean laminate flooring?
- sweep gently, in the direction of the grain, or vacuum using the soft brush attachment.
- Occasionally mop with a nearly dry mop using mainly water, perhaps with a tiny bit of vinegar (ratio of 1:10), washing up liquid or similar. Dry afterwards.
- The vinegar (or similar) mixture could also be put into a spray bottle for cleaning small areas.
- Clear up spoils straight away, using a damp cloth, and dry immediately.
- Don't allow any liquid to sit on the floor for any length of time.
And for more specialised marks and stains: