Note: due to the complexity and level of difficulty of their contents, each course will accept a maximum of eight participants each.
- Topic 1: How to fill ice-cube trays. Step by step, with slide presentation.
- Topic 2: Lavatory paper rolls: do they grow on the holders? Round table discussion.
- Topic 3: Differences between the laundry basket and the floor. Pictures and explanatory graphics.
- Topic 4: The after-dinner dishes and silverware: can they levitate and fly into the dishwasher? Examples on video.
- Topic 5: Loss of identity: losing the remote to your significant other. Helpline and support groups.
- Topic 6: Learning how to find things, starting with looking in the right place, instead of turning the house upside down while screaming. Open forum.
- Topic 7: Health watch, brining her flowers is not harmful to your health. Graphics and audio tape.
- Topic 8: Real men ask for directions when lost. Real-life testimonials.
- Topic 9: Is it genetically impossible to sit quietly as she parallel parks? Driving simulation.
- Topic 10: Learning to live: basic differences between mother and wife. Online class and role playing.
- Topic 11: How to be the ideal shopping companion. Relaxation exercises, meditation and breathing exercises.
- Topic 12: How to fight cerebral atrophy: remembering birthdays, anniversaries, other important dates and calling when you're going to be late. Cerebral shock therapy sessions and full lobotomies offered
Future sessions will be held on:
- multi tasking