The top 10 things to do for your children
- Make their world solid. Foster confidence by setting boundaries and making them feel good about themselves.
- Give them some magic. This is really important but the one that often gets forgotten - magis is what childhood is all about. Give them the space, time and freedom to create imaginary worlds and create a few memorable family traditions.
- Show them how to separate right from wrong.
- Teach them to think for themselves.
- let them lead you (to achieve their maximum potential and happiness as an individual).
- Forget 'quality time'.
- make sure you see the wood and the trees (and don't feel overwhelmed by what you want them to be able to do - you have 18 years to prepare them for the world).
- Teach them the value of money (and how to manage it and the right attitude to it).
- Show them that broccoli can be fun (so that a healthy lifestyle is a habit).
- Give them each other (and help them have a really strong bond with their siblings).
Imaginary worlds are early sign of creative children: